Diablo 3 Season 11 will kick off on 20 July and it will be the first Season to feature the newly added Necromancer class. Blizzard has now revealed this Season’s rewards.
This Season new cosmetic rewards will include the Emerald Dragon and a series of portraits themed Treasure Goblins will be available. Additional stash tabs can also still be unlocked as Season Journey rewards should you still need them. Seasonal Conquests are also rotating and will include Speed Demon, Need for Speed, Boss Mode, World Apart, Divinity, Lionhearted, Masters of the Universe and Masters of Sets.
Last but by no means least. there’s the three Haedrig’s Gift rewards which is obtained by completing chapters 2, 3, and 4 of the Season Journey. Sets being granted this Season include:
- Barbarian – Wrath of the Wastes
- Crusader – Roland’s Legacy
- Demon Hunter – Unhallowed Essence
- Monk – Raiment of a Thousand Storms
- Necromancer – Bones of Rathma
- Witch Doctor – Helltooth Harness
- Wizard – Tal Rasha’s Elements
All this kicks off on 20 July so start fine-tuning that Necromancer build ahead of launch.
Thanks Diabloii.NetRelated to this article