Blizzard has revealed the start date for Diablo 3 Season 11 and the end date for the current Season 10. This should give players a rough idea of when the Necromancer Pack will arrive.
With the Necromancer Pack due for release “soon” according to Blizzard, it’s likely to be released just prior to the launch of Season 11 on 20 July. This will give players time to adjust to the Necromancer before Season 11 starts. The dates and times you need to know are as follows.
Season 10 will conclude on the following date and times:
- North America: Friday, June 23 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
- Europe: Friday, June 23 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
- Asia: Friday, June 23 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
Season 11 will start on the following date and times:
- North America: Thursday, July 20 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
- Europe: Thursday, July 20 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
- Asia: Thursday, July 20 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
In case anyone is unfamiliar with what happens at the end of the season, check the Blizzard blog update.
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.