It’s Friday 13 which can only mean one thing, the second Diablo 3 Season is underway.
After a short break, the second Season for Diablo 3 has now started in Europe bringing more loot to the fray. The US are yet to start but will get underway at 6PM PST.
The Diablo experts over on Diablo: IncGamers have been taking a look at the new additions (listed below), and also discussed the second season in a new podcast which went live earlier today. Give that a listen if you want to find out more.
The new Season brings new Legendary items which include:
- Gain 10% non-Physical damage reduction
- Upgrade rank grants: +0.5% non-Physical damage reduction
- Rank 25 unlocks: While below half Life, your resistances to Cold, Fire, Lightning, Poison, and Arcane are increased by 75%
- Regenerates 10,000 Life per Second
- Upgrade rank grants: +1000 Life per Second
- Rank 25 unlocks: After not taking damage for 4 seconds, gain an absorb shield for 200% of your total Life per Second
- Monster kills grant +500 experience
- Upgrade rank grants: +50 experience per kill
- Rank 25 unlocks: Level requirement reduced to 1
New Legendary Items
, new legendary belt.
- Every 6-8 seconds, Bombardment is cast on a random nearby enemy
, new legendary bow.
- Enemies snared by Entangling Shot take 20-25% more damage from all sources
, New Legendary Bracers
- Energy Twister periodically pulls in an enemy within 30 yards
- An enemy can only be pulled in this way once every 5 seconds
, New Legendary Ring
New Legendary Affixes
The Undisputed Champion, Mighty belt.
- Frenzy gains the effect of every rune
- Locust Swarm is cast on a nearby enemy every second
- Now rolls with +20-25% Poison skill damage as one of its four primary affixes
Gungdo Gear, Bracers
- Exploding Palm’s on-death explosion applies Exploding Palm
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.