On schedule Blizzard has launched Season 5 for Diablo 3 following this week’s 2.4.0 patch release.
There appears to be a hunger for this season from the Diablo 3 community because the Season launched there were problems creating characters with a “can’t create character” message appearing. Blizzard has now managed to fix the problem and the server load issue has been resolved.
The race to level 70+ is now on and there’s definitely been a renewed interest in the game this week thanks to the 2.4.0 update which added new zones and content.
The team at Diabloii.Net has posted a list of things that are still buggy in this latest update which include:
- The giant new generic pointer/cursor is a “more visible” feature, not bug.
- The “Plague of Burrowers” bounty is annoying and time-consuming if your damage isn’t high enough to get instant kills, since all the Scavengers heal completely when they burrow.
- A Stranger in Need bounty is bugged. Be sure you let Merhan complete his dialogue before you kill the elite.
- The Carnevil WD helm is bugged for many players, and a hotfix is in the works.
- There were a bunch of minor hotfixes Thursday, but none added since Season Five started.