A client-side patch for the PC version of The Division has been deployed fixing a number of issues including Xbox controller problems and CPU usage.
The brief notes are as follows.
- Fixed some instances with the Xbox controller not working on PC
- Addressed some rare cases with the Fullscreen mode not working
- Some improvements to the audio positioning have been made
- Improvements to high CPU usage cases on PC
- Players losing control of their characters for a brief moment
In related news, The Division is having a free weekend this weekend between 6PM GMT on 15 December and 9PM GMT on 18 December.
All PC players will be able to jump into the full game and it’s being discounted by 50% if you want to carry on playing once the event concludes. Pre-load the game from this page.Related to this article
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.