The Dev Tools Contest II has allowed players of Dying Light to feature their mods for a chance to win an Alienware Alpha machine and an insane amount of Dying Light merch.
Tymon Smektala, Producer on Dying Light, commented on the contest saying:
The Dying Light fans seriously continue to surprise us with their creativity and it was the exact same thing with these mods. Some of these are so unique and fun that we found ourselves even playing them in our spare time.
Here are the top 5 mods:
- The Winchester Tavern – a near perfect replica of the famous pub from the cult-hit movie Shaun of the Dead. Grab a pint and defend your local watering hole.
- SkyFall – an intricate and twisted journey through a man’s troubled dreams. Various levels and puzzles that get more and more warped the further you delve.
- Escaping Death – a classic action-packed Dying Light experience full of combat and parkour.
- Repetition: Horror House – recreating the tension of the infamous P.T. house but with a Harran-flavoured twist.
- Little Big World – “Honey, I shrunk the outbreak.” Battle and parkour your way through an infested house, all while being the size of a bottle cap.
The mods are available on Steam Workshop and you can vote on your favorite here. Voting ends September 13th, 2015.