It’s not long now until EA Play which takes place in Hollywood at the Palladium between 10 June and 12 June. This event is open to the public and is EA’s special event outside of the usual E3 chaos.
EA has now revealed the full line-up of games available to play if you turn up in person. They have also announced that platinum recording artist Nas, DJ Green Lantern and Dave East will be on hand to provide entertainment with all three performing on Saturday night.
Assuming you’re not fussed about musical entertainment, the games on show are as follows:
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- FIFA 18
- Madden NFL 18
- NBA LIVE 18
- The latest Need for Speed™ experience
- The Sims™ Mobile and The Sims 4
- Battlefield™ 1: In The Name of the Tsar
- New content from Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes and Titanfall 2
- Madden NFL Mobile
- NBA LIVE Mobile
- EA SPORTS™ FIFA on the Nintendo Switch
More details on the event can be found on the official website.
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.