Stability issues and fixes are included in this Elite Dangerous update.
A new patch is hitting the servers now for Elite Dangerous (v1.05) and this one focuses on stability issues including memory fixes on the servers, identifying cause of death near stations, data mismatches between dlient and server, and more.
The servers should be back online now with the update and here are your notes…
- Fixed crash when launching limpets
- Fixed some system meta data mismatches between client and serverMemory use improvements and fixes on server
- Fix assert when someone manages to select ‘declare bankruptcy’ button before UI receives proper data from the game
- Optimise mission template list selection
- When switching servers do not disconnect during the transfer
- Added telemetry for when a player dies to help identify cause of death when players explode near stations
- Added further telemetry to trace failed resource loading
- Fix large quantity missions using “light cargo” text
- Fix salavage coms lines
- Correct reputation on abandon branch of pirate missions
- Fix incorrect destination for massacre branch money collection
- Fix salvage mission branching
- Change order of mission contracts in massacre missions
- Change data that is displayed to players in massacre missions
- Fixed some issues that stopped some Commanders logging into the Companion App
- Stopped wars and civil wars in star systems with only 1 minor faction in that state
- Added ship discount to Founders World
- Various reliability and performance improvements
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.