Euro Truck Simulator 2 goes French next week with the release of the “Vive La France!” expansion.
This new update will add a new large map expansion taking truckers into the French outdoors and will include famous landmarks, industrial areas and “complex intersections and interchanges” inspired by real locations. The update connects to the rest of Europe.
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Vive La France! Main Features
- Extensive map of France to explore
- 20,000 km of new roads and highways
- Famous landmarks, recognizable places
- 15 new cities
- Rural French villages and sceneries
- Enhanced vegetation, dense forests
- New local companies to work for
- French tollgate system
- New industries including nuclear plants
- New cargoes to haul
This expansion will be priced USD $18.99, EUR €17.99, GBP £13.49 and it comes out 6 December. The Steam page is now live.Related to this article
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.