Paradox Development Studios, the developer of Europa Universalis IV, annouced the most recent DLC for the title, ‘Mare Nostrum’ will release on April 5, 2016.
Paradox revealed the DLC in a recent developer diary which you watch below.
April 5 is also important for those who decided not to pick up the DLC. On the release date, a substantial free update will release for the game that will add quite a few new features. Here are the details Paradox released:
- Map Expansion: Greater detail to Ireland and sub-Saharan African, especially in the Congo and East Central Africa, and new “States and Territories” system
- Espionage Reworking: Your diplomats can now build spy networks in enemy nations, from where you can fabricate claims on enemy holdings or undermine them from within.
- Interface improvements: Better tooltips overall, and naval blockades are now more obvious on the map
- Naval Combat Changes: better morale system and increased chance to capture enemy vessels
- And even more changes to game balance, AI and modding triggers
The DLC will run you $14.99, so make sure you keep watch on the Steam page of Europa Universalis IV for when the DLC drops.