Set 8 of Teamfight Tactics is live on the public test realm, giving players an inside look at the next set of the game. Teamfight Tactics Set 8 is themed to superheroes, with traits all pulling from different superhero tropes. This new set comes with a list of new traits for players to learn, with different characters for each trait. If you’re intimidated by the new traits, follow this cheat sheet to learn what each one does.
Note: The following data for the traits in Set 8 of Teamfight Tactics is from the public beta environment for Teamfight Tactics. This article will be updated as the game goes live.
All traits in Set 8 of Teamfight Tactics
A.D.M.I.N. configuration varies for each player in each game.
- (2) Configure the cause and effect for your A.D.M.I.N. program.
- (4) Configure an additional effect for your A.D.M.I.N. program.
- (6) Outputs of the above tiers are increased by 160%.
A.D.M.I.N. units are Blitzcrank, Camille, LeBlanc, and Soraka.
This trait is only active when you have exactly 1 or 4 unique Aces.
- (1) Execute enemies under 10% health.
- (4) Execute enemies under 25% health.
Ace units are Draven, Miss Fortune, Samira, and Mordekaiser.
All allies gain bonus Magic Resist. Aegis units gain more.
- (2) +25 Magic Resist, +50 for Aegis Units.
- (3) +40 Magic Resist, +80 for Aegis Units.
- (4) +60 Magic Resist, +120 for Aegis Units.
- (5) +85 Magic Resist, +170 for Aegis Unit.
Aegis units are Vi, Alistar, Ekko, and Leona.
When an Anima Squad champion kills another champion, they pause to celebrate and your team builds fame. Anima Squad champions gain Attack Damage and Ability Power, plus 4 additional maximum Health according to their shared fame.
- (3) 15% Attack Damage and 15 Ability Power.
- (5) 45% Attack Damage and 45 Ability Power.
- (7) 45% Attack Damage and 45 Ability Power.
Anima Squad units are Nasus, Sylas, Jinx, Riven, Vayne, and Miss Fortune.
Brawlers gain additional maximum Health.
- (2) +20% Max Health.
- (4) +30% Max Health.
- (6) +50% Max Health.
- (8) +90% Max Health.
Brawler units are Blitzcrank, Renekton, Lee Sin, Vi, Jax, Riven, and Sejuani.
If there is a Civilian alive, all allies are inspired to fight harder to protect them, gaining mana every 2 seconds
- (1) +2 mana.
- (2) +5 mana.
- (3) +10 mana.
Civilian units are Galio, Sivir, and Janna.
Fiddlesticks starts combat dormant. When ally champions die during this time, Fiddlesticks absorbs their soul granting him 20 Ability Power. After falling below 60% Health or when all allies have died, Fiddlesticks comes alive.
Fiddlesticks is the only corrupted unit.
Innate: Shortly after the start of combat, Defenders taunt nearby enemies. All allies gain bonus Armor. Defenders gain more.
- (2) +30 Armor, +60 for Defenders.
- (4) +60 Armor, +120 for Defender.
- (6) +100 Armor, +200 for Defender.
Defender units are Poppy, Wukong, Rell, Riven, and Sett.
Duelists’ basic attacks grant them bonus attack speed, up to 10 stacks.
- (2) +6% AS per stack.
- (4) +12% AS per stack.
- (6) +18% AS per stack.
- (8) +25% AS per stack.
Duelist units are Gangplank, Kayle, Fiora, Yasuo, Nilah, Vayne, and Zed.
Every round, Gadgeteens generate a random modified weapon that can be equipped by any unit. These weapons are powerful, but not durable, and fall apart after 2 rounds of use. Gadgeteens will not make new items to replace items left on the bench.
- (3) Create 1 item every round.
- (5) Create 2 items every round.
Gadgeteen units are Lulu, Poppy, Annie, Zoe, and Nunu & Willump.
Hackers gain omnivamp. Hackers summon a H4ckerr!m that takes the unit in the Rider Hex into the enemy backline. The Rider is untargetable for the first X seconds of combat.
- (2) 15% Omnivamp.
- (3) 30% Omnivamp.
- (4) 50% Omnivamp.
Hacker units are LeBlanc, Zoe, and Zed.
When Heart units cast their spell, all allies gain stacking Ability Power for the rest of combat.
- (2) +5 Ability Power.
- (4) +8 Ability Power.
- (6) +12 Ability Power.
Heart units are Lulu, Lee Sin, Yuumi, Sona, Soraka, and Syndra.
All LaserCorps agents are assigned a combat drone. When attacking or being hit by an attack, the drone has a 50% chance to deal magic damage to the agent’s target (0.5 second cooldown). When a LaserCorps agent dies, their drone is re-assigned to the nearest living LaserCorps agent.
- (3) Drone lasers deal 50 magic damage.
- (6) Drone lasers deal 130 magic damage.
- (9) Drone lasers deal 210 magic damage. Each LaserCorps agent gets another drone.
LaserCorps units are Ashe, Renekton, Yasuo, Senna, Sejuani, Zed, and Mordekaiser.
When Mascots die, they retreat to the sidelines to cheer on their team. Allies regenerate a percentage of their maximum health every 3 seconds, increased by 1% for each cheering Mascot. Mascots regenerate double this amount.
- (2) Regain 1.5% Health.
- (4) Regain 2.5% Health.
- (6) Regain 4.5% Health.
- (8) Regain 7% Health.
Mascot units are Galio, Nasus, Malphite, Yuumi, Alistar, and Nunu & Willump.
Use the PRIME selector to designate a PRIME. Start of combat: the PRIME combines with the two closest other Mecha units, taking 125% of their base Health and gaining additional Ability Power, and Attack Damage.
- (3) The PRIME gains 50 Ability Power and 50% Attack Damage.
- (5) All Mechas gain 40 Ability Power and 40% Attack Damage. The PRIME gains double.
Mecha: PRIME units are Wukong, Draven, Jax, Sett, and Leona.
Ox Force units gain Attack Speed that increases with their missing percent health. Ox Force units will fight to their dying breath to defend their city, becoming invulnerable for 1.5 seconds the first time they would die in combat.
- (2) 10% – 30% Attack Speed.
- (4) 40% – 80% Attack Speed.
- (6) 90% – 180% Attack Speed.
Ox Force units are Talon, Annie, Fiora, Allistar, Viego, and Aphelios.
Prankster units replace themselves with a target dummy after falling below 50% health.
- (2) When they would first fall below 50% health, Pranksters spawn a target dummy, move to a safe location, and restore 500 health.
- (3) The enemy who kills a target dummy is stunned for 1.5 seconds
Prankster units are Jinx, Zoe, and Ekko.
Innate: Recon Units gain attack range. Before casting, if there is a nearby enemy, Recon units will dash to safety. They also gain bonus Critical Strike Chance.
- (2) +20% Crit Chance.
- (3) +45% Crit Chance.
- (4) +75% Crit Chance. Recon spells can crit.
Recon units are Ashe, Ezreal, Kai’sa, and Vayne.
Renegade units deal bonus damage. The last Renegade standing deals more.
- (3) +35% Bonus Damage
- (6) +70% Bonus Damage
Renegade units are Sylas, Talon, Camille, Viego, and Leona.
Every 5 seconds, Spellslingers replace their next attack with an orb of magic flung at a random target, dealing 80% of their Ability Power as magic damage. Spellslingers have increased Ability Power.
- (2) +25 AP.
- (4) +65 AP.
- (6) +125 AP.
Spellslinger units are Lux, Annie, LeBlanc, Sona, and Taliyah.
When Star Guardians gain mana, they gain more.
- (3) 35% additional mana.
- (5) 60% additional mana.
- (7) 100% additional mana.
- (9) 150% additional mana.
Star Guardian units are Lux, Rell, Yuumi, Kai’sa, Nilah, Ekko, Taliyah, and Syndra.
At the start of combat and every 5 seconds after, Sureshots gain bonus Attack Damage for the rest of combat.
- (2) +20% Attack Damage.
- (4) +40% Attack Damage.
Sureshot units are Sivir, Senna, Samira, and Aphelios.
The Underground periodically checks in with the loot from their current heist. You may choose to cut and run and take the current loot, or continue the heist to get even better rewards. After completing a heist, a new one begins. It takes 9 total progress for a heist to complete.
- (3) The Underground makes 1 progress after each Player Combat Round. After a loss, they make 3 progress.
- (5) The Underground makes 2 progress after each Player Combat Round. After a loss, they make 5 progress.
Underground units are Kayle, Ezreal, Vi, Sona, and Samira.
Those are all the traits in Set 8 of Teamfight Tactics. Hopefully this gives players a better idea of what to expect as the game moves forward.