The Blood Dragon Pack is something you can get as long as you own the Far Cry 6 season pass. However, it can take a while until you have access to it. Here’s our Far Cry 6 guide to help you unlock the K-9000 amigo and the other Blood Dragon Pack bonuses.
Note: For more information, check out our Far Cry 6 guides and features hub. Likewise, since you’ll get a companion, you can refer to our other amigo guides regarding Guapo, Chorizo, Chicharron, Boom Boom, Oluso, and Champagne.
Far Cry 6 guide: How to get K-9000 and the Blood Dragon Pack season pass bonuses
The Blood Dragon Pack for Far Cry 6 can be unlocked once you finish a mission called “The Guerrilla.” The mission prior to this, “Libertad Rises,” entails getting through Castillo’s blockade of Isla Santuario (i.e., tutorial island). Once you reach a new area called Zamok Archipelago, you’ll be given “The Guerrilla” mission. All you need to do here is speak with Juan in his workshop. Follow the instructions and Clara will have a meeting with the other fighters to complete the quest.
Note: This is the same point in the campaign where you also unlock the Ultimate Pack bonuses. Also, before you do this, you might want to obtain the secret ending first.
Anyway, once that meeting is over, the Blood Dragon Pack items will be added to your inventory. Here’s the stuff that you’ll get, including any perks/attachments that these bonuses may have:
- Cyber Eye (helmet): Takedown Tagger – Tags nearby enemies after doing a takedown kill with your machete.
- Cyber Jacket: Armor-piercing Defender – Improves armor-piercing and blast defense.
- Cyber Pants: Sniper’s Pocket – Increases sniper rifle ammo reserves.
- Cyber Boots: Battle Rush – Increases movement speed after taking damage.
- Cyber Hands: Major Steady Aim – Greatly improves weapon sway.
- Kobracon unique sniper rifle:
- High-powered Scope – Futuristic scope; allows you to hold your breath.
- Blast Rounds – Deals blast damage in a radius; breaks bulletproof windshields; strong against vehicles.
- AJM 9 unique auto pistol:
- Armor-piercing rounds – Fires in a straight line; penetrates helmets and body armor.
- Pistol Suppressor – Slightly reduces weapon noise; can overheat quickly.
- K-9000 unique amigo – It looks like a robo dog from Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. The “Iron Skin” perk makes it immune to poison and fire effects, and it takes less damage from bullets. It also has additional unlockable skills:
- Enhance – Tag turrets, cameras, tripwires, and alarms; requires amigo to take damage from 100 enemies.
- Enhance!!! – Attacks against tagged enemies deal more damage; requires amigo to tag 24 security systems (you need the previous perk first).
- Termination Protocol – Self-destructs upon taking fatal damage; requires amigo to kill 50 tagged enemies.
- You’ll also acquire other goodies such as the Omega Enforcer vehicle, KillStar weapon charm, and Bloody Dragon vehicle accessory.
Far Cry 6 is available via Ubisoft’s store and the Epic Games Store.