After completing Far Cry 6‘s campaign, you’ll have access to Insurgency mode. Given the weekly reset, it’s time to check out what’s in store. Here’s our Far Cry 6 guide to help you with week 2 of Insurgency mode in Conuco, which happens to reward the
Far Cry 6 Insurgency guide: Week 2 Insurgency in Conuco and Vaquero del Espacio unique rifle
This week’s Insurgency province in Far Cry 6 is Conuco in El Este. Here are the tasks and rewards:
- Complete 1x Special Operation: Mesozoico – 1,000 XP and 500 Moneda. You can refer to our Special Operation: Mesozoico guide for more info.
- Capture 1x FND military base – 1,000 XP and 500 Moneda.
- Destroy 1x AA cannon – 400 XP, 2x industrial composite, 2x industrial circuits, and 125 Moneda.
- Capture 1x checkpoint – 800 XP, 4x industrial composite, 4x industrial circuits, and 250 Moneda.
Note: For the other military targets, I suggest assaulting the Valle Prehistorico base in the south. It already has an AA gun (automatically destroyed once the base is captured) and a nearby checkpoint, too.
After meeting all the requirements, you’ll have to eliminate the week 2 Insurgency leader. I’m not sure if it’s random, but the one I got is a certain Mateo Serrano located in Gran Roca Telecom Station.
This place is all the way in northern Sierra Perdida, an entirely different zone. Main roads do not lead to it. Instead, it’s better to use the guerrilla paths and grapple points until you reach the area. As usual, you’ll need to kill the leader and all the soldiers to capture the base and finish the week 2 Insurgency activity.
Note: The Insurgency leader won’t drop a keycard, but you can find a duplicate one on a desk next to a terminal inside the radar station itself. This lets you open a room with an FND cache if you didn’t acquire it beforehand.
For your efforts, you’ll receive 3,000 XP, 1,250 Moneda, and a Spec Ops Key. This truly makes the Insurgency activity the best way to amass Moneda each week. As for the Spec Ops Key, you can use it to open a Guerrilla Dead Drop in a Special Operations run.
Finally, you’ll acquire the Vaquero del Espacio unique rifle. It has the following mods:
- Blast Rounds – Deals damage in an area; effective against vehicles.
- Specter Sight – 2x mid-range sight.
- Gunslinger – Improves draw and holster speed.
- High Ground – Improves weapon damage to enemies below you.