House on Fire is a Delusion activity in Far Cry 6 Pagan: Control. In it, you’ll need to solve puzzles to learn more about Ishwari’s thoughts. Here’s our Far Cry 6 Pagan: Control DLC guide to help you with the House on Fire Delusion, the Ishwari’s Home puzzles, and the Ishwari’s Diary locations.
Far Cry 6 Pagan: Control House on Fire Delusion guide – Ishwari’s Home and Ishwari’s Diaries
Ishwari’s Home is located in the eastern section of the Far Cry 6 Pagan: Control world map. There, you’ll notice two houses. Let’s call them L-House (the house on the left) and R-House (
in the middle of the street the house on the right).
You’ll want to follow these steps in order:
- Go to the front door of R-House and pick up the first-floor key.
- Enter L-House and grab Ishwari’s Diary #1 in the living room.
- Go to the second floor of L-House and check underneath the TV. You’ll find Ishwari’s Diary #2.
- After picking that up, you’ll also find the second-floor key. Use it to open the blue door and exit via the L-House balcony.
- Go to R-House’s balcony and enter the door.
- Check the smashed door frame and get Ishwari’s Diary #3.
- Climb down the ladder. You should see Ishwari’s Diary #4.
- Walk to the large tree in the yard. You’ll get to watch the Low Point vision showing how Mohan Ghale killed Lakshmana, Pagan Min’s and Ishwari Ghale’s daughter.
Be ready for a fight after this. That’s because over half a dozen Tyrants (i.e., Pagan Min clones with masks) will spawn. They’re extremely deadly, so try to look for cover. You can dash back inside either of the houses and take potshots just to be safe.
After eliminating all enemies, you’ll complete the House on Fire Delusion in Far Cry 6 Pagan: Control. You’ll receive three temporary powers that can be equipped. Lastly, don’t forget to do the other Delusion missions like Thicker Than Water and Sound and Fury.