The nation of Yara is filled with countless armaments for warfare, including unique weapons. The Turn of the Century and Streamline Moderne are among these. Here’s our Far Cry 6 guide to help you get the Turn of the Century and Streamline Moderne unique SMGs from Yaran Contraband chests in Palma Forest.
Far Cry 6 Yaran Contraband guide: How to get the Turn of the Century and Streamline Moderne unique SMGs
Palma Forest is located in Lozania, Madrugada. It’s actually further to the east close to the border with Esperanza. Both the Turn of the Century and Streamline Moderne can be found here. Assuming you haven’t visited this area yet, the closest fast travel point is Hideout Charanga. You can just glide until you reach the first Yaran Contraband chest which has the Turn of the Century.
Since there’s an ambush activity taking place here, it’s also a good idea to defeat the soldiers so you can acquire gunpowder or Supremo-bond from the supply drop.
Here are the mods of the Turn of the Century unique SMG in Far Cry 6:
- Poison Rounds – Deals poison damage over time; can cause enemies to turn on each other; impairs weapon damage.
- Small Compensator – Improves recoil.
- Fast Reload – Increased reload speed.
- Press Your Advantage – Increased damage versus enemies below you.
Next, head to the northwest to reach the FND 2nd Armored Division base. The optional objective here is to secure the tank. Basically, just don’t let it get destroyed. You’ll also find the officer in the building where the tank is (assuming everyone hasn’t been alerted yet). Kill him and grab the keycard. Once the base is captured, it’ll become a fast travel point, too.
As for the Yaran Contraband with the Streamline Moderne, make your way outside and follow the marker. Enter the bunker and claim your reward there.
Here are the mods of the Streamline Modern unique SMG in Far Cry 6:
- Soft-Target Rounds – Heavy damage versus unarmored targets; weak versus armored targets.
- Red Dot Sight – Slightly zoomed short-range sight.
- Laser Pointer – Improves bullet spread when firing from the hip.
- Extended Mag – Increased magazine size.
- Nimble Shooter – Increased movement speed while aiming.