EA has announced a new DLC pack for Need for Speed: Shift, due for release on 16 February.The Ferrari Racing Pack includes ten classic models by the world famous supercar manufacturer including the 430 Scuderia, the F50GT and the mega-rare FXX.
As well as ten new cars, the pack will also add 46 Ferrari specific challenges including hot laps, eliminators, endurance races and a world tour. Complete all the challenges for an extra 125 Gamer Points and take the new motors online to test your skills.“Need for Speed is recognized globally for showcasing amazing cars, including some of the world’s most desirable high-performance vehicles,” said EA’s Keith Munro.“We are thrilled to be partnering again with Ferrari.”
The ten cars:
1. 1996 Ferrari F50 GT
2. 2005 Ferrari F430 Spider
3. 2005 Ferrari FXX
4. 2005 Ferrari Superamerica
5. 2006 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
6. 2006 Ferrari F430 Challenge (Online/Quick event only)
7. 2006 Ferrari F430 GTC (Online/Quick event only)
8. 2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia
9. 2008 Ferrari California
10. 2008 Ferrari 16M Scuderia SpiderThe Ferrari Racing Pack will set you back 800 MS Points on Xbox LIVE. There’s no word on whether the pack will arrive on other platforms yet, stay tuned to IncGamers for more.
We were quite taken with EA’s Need for Speed reboot last year, check out the review.