I stop playing FIFA 15 for ten minutes, and what happens – it only goes and gets another patch. This one makes some noises about “adjustments and improvements” to shooting and goalkeepers, but doesn’t give any kind of specifics about what that might mean.
I’ve just played a quick single player match between Roma and Bayern Munich and didn’t notice any dramatic differences, but one match probably isn’t the kind of extensive testing necessary to notice goalkeeping changes. It finished 1-0 (a bit better than the real life result tonight,) thanks to a not particularly unusual Totti goal.
Here’s the FIFA 15 changelog:
– Adjustments and improvements to shooting and goalkeepers.
– (PS4) Fix for fans experiencing stuttering during online and offline gameplay.
– Added ability to call out the keeper in Pro Clubs.
– Fix for instances where Player Instructions in Seasons mode were not carrying over into gameplay via Team Management.
– Further improvements to Player Search in Career Mode.
– Adjusted Legendary difficulty in gameplay.
– Improvements to Goal Line Technology.
– Fix for match length issues in FIFA Ultimate Team Single Player Seasons matches.
– Updated real-world injuries and suspensions in Match Day Live.
– Improvements to ‘Looking Ahead’ audio in Career.
– Fixes to Player selection in Team Management in multiplayer matches.
– Tuned player specific audio speech in all modes.
– (XB1) Improvements to motion blur effects.
– (XB1) Fix to the display of FIFA Ultimate Team Legend players in the EA SPORTS Football Club widget.