As we know, Final Fantasy XIII-2 is coming to the PC on 2 December (with some proper resolution options this time); but maybe you’re also wondering which bits of DLC will be included? If you are, then Square Enix’s announcement of that information will probably sate your curiosity.
According to Square, the PC release of Final Fantasy XIII-2 will come with the following DLC:
- Opponent: Omega
- Opponent: Lightning & Amodar
- Opponent: Nabaat
- Opponent: Ultros & Typhon
- Opponent: PuPu
- Opponent: Gilgamesh
- Serah’s Outfit: Summoner’s Garb
- Serah’s Outfit: Beachwear
- Serah’s Outfit: White Mage
- Noel’s Outfit: Battle Attire
- Noel’s Outfit: Spacetime Guardian
- Noel’s Outfit: Black Mage
- Mog’s Outfits: A Wondrous Wardrobe
- Sazh: Heads or Tails?
- Lightning: Requiem of the Goddess
- Snow: Perpetual Battlefield
I don’t exactly know what all of that means, but it’s presumably clearer to Final Fantasy players. Any further DLC released for the console versions of the game which does not appear on that list will not be included with the PC version.
This is apparently due to “licensing and contractual restrictions.”