Patch 3.1 for Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward will launch on Tuesday 10th November and in anticipation of that Square Enix have released a video showcasing what we can expect.
Related to this articleFinal Fantasy XIV Heavensward 3.1 patch is now live Related to this articleFinal Fantasy XIV: Heavensward updates with Alexander raid Related to this articleFinal Fantasy III Coming To PC
- Addition to main scenario which continues on from Heavensward story
- New haunted vessel “Void Ark”
- New 24-man Alliance raid
- New RTS attraction, “Lord of Verminion” at the Manderville Gold Saucer
- Two new high-level dungeons – Saint Mocianne’s Arboretum and Pharos Sirius
- Beast Tribe quests featuring Vanu Vanu