Studio Wildcard has received over 100 submissions for their modding contest for ARK: Survival Evolved, and has been able to narrow their options to 24 finalistsputting the responsibility of the final vote on the community. The contest is held in three categories: Best Total Conversions, Best Map, and Best Mod and then rated based on originality, creativity, graphical quality, and entertainment value.

The contest has quite a bit of money up for grabs too, with the 1st place slot being awarded $10,000 in each category.

40% of the vote comes from the community while the other 60% comes from the ARK development team. You can cast your vote in the contest here, but you must be a member of survivetheark with at least 30 posts in order to participate.

Jacob Roach
Jacob Roach is a writer and video game lover based out of St. Louis, Missouri. After finishing a degree in English at Southern New Hampshire University, Jacob returned to St. Louis where we now writes about anything tech or gaming related. In his free time, he enjoys JRPGs and fast-paced shooters, as well as the occasional card game.

    Dark Souls 3 Review

    Previous article

    Still waiting for an HTC Vive? HTC attempt to clear things up

    Next article

    Comments

    Leave a reply

    You may also like

    More in News