UbiSoft is deploying a hotfix for the PC version of For Honor to address a few issues.
A couple of fixes for East AntiCheat including an error that prevented players joining the game, a Steam controller fix, and numerous option storage problems. This is a technical hotfix and does not include any gameplay changes, those will come in a more substantial update.
- Easy AntiCheat
- FIXED: Updated the error messaging for certain Easy AntiCheat notifications to make them more user friendly
- FIXED: Error that was incorrectly blocking some players from entering the game
- Steam Controller users will no longer be kicked as inactive (AFK) when providing controller input
- Addressed bugs in the the shutdown process
- FIXED: game sometimes storing borderless in the options on shutdown
- FIXED: game still showing in taskbar after pressing x. When clicked you would see a small window without borders that closes shortly after.
- Addressed several PC startup/full screen bugs
- FIXED: game starting in window mode when clicking somewhere else during startup
- FIXED: game switch display mode twice on startup
- FIXED: game switching to borderless when ALT+ENTER after previous switch to full screen failed
- Fixed the caching of settings on game minimization
- FIXED: Incorrect window positions being stored in options when game is minimized
- A message will now be displayed on BOOT if Intel GPU driver is below min specs
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.