UbiSoft has revealed what’s included in the For Honor Season Pass.
The pass will include six new heroes which will be available seven days before being released to all players, additional in-game gear, and a 30 day Champion status which grants more experience and loot. The note also mentions that post-launch content will include new maps, modes and gear will be available free to all players.
For Honor Season Pass
- Six all-new Heroes available seven days before released to all players
- Six elite outfits to customise the new Heroes
- Day One War Pack
- One exclusive sunbeam effect on emotes for all Heroes
- Three exclusive emblem outlines
- Three scavenger crates to unlock additional gear
- 30-day Champion Status that gives XP boosts to friends, more XP from crafting and additional end-match loot
The Season Pass heroes and elite outfits will be available at launch and new heroes will be released in pairs at the start of a new Faction War Season. Heroes can also be unlocked using in-game currency called Steel which is earned by playing the game.
For Honor will be smashing its way onto PC on 14 February.Related to this article
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.