Fortnite Battle Royale has just been updated with changes top trap usability and the addition of a new potion.
The new potion is a Small Shield Potion which gives a 25 shield with a max of 50, it drops in stacks of three with a stack limit of 10, it’s uncommon, takes two seconds to consume, and it’s found in floor loot, chests and supply drops. Also, don’t try using it while moving because you can’t.
This update also addresses trap usability with the following changes:
- The Spike Trap, Wall Zapper, and Ceiling Zapper have been combined into a single “Damage Trap.”
- When this trap is in placement mode, it will automatically swap between floors, walls, and ceilings.
- The Launch Pad, Vertical Jump Pad, and Horizontal Jump Pad has been combined to just “Launch Pad.”
- The Launch Pad can still only be placed on floors.
- You can now switch between traps using the same key binding as “Change Building Material.”
- The radial menu to select different traps has been removed.
Traps that have been r3moved in the update will be looked at again at a later date according to Epic.
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.