Fortnite Season 7 is off to a good start with all of the changes Epic’s made to the gameplay. The UFOs and aliens hanging out around different locations are obviously the focus for Season 7 of Fortnite, but NPC characters still play an important part in helping out players. What’s surprising is that there are way fewer NPC characters now. We’re talking less than half the number that appeared in Seasons 5 and 6 of Fortnite Chapter 2.
The variety of total available interactions has also diminished. Players can no longer do things like upgrade weapons or get bounties from NPC characters in Season 7. Weapon Upgrade Benches and Bounty Boards exclusively handle those duties now. However, gold bars are still in the game and remain an important currency for gaining advantages to get more wins. While NPC characters are no longer the one-stop-shop vendors they once were, knowing their locations will be important for completing future Quests to earn rewards and XP.
Once you know all of the NPC character locations for Season 7 of Fortnite, you’ll be able to take full advantage of every situation. As they say, knowledge is power.
All of the Season 7 NPC characters, locations, and what they offer
Below are all of the NPCs listed in the order they appear in the Collections menu. You can read about where to find each of these NPC characters in their spawn locations as well as learn more about the weapons, items, perks, and number of Quests they offer in Fortnite Season 7. However, it should be noted that some NPC character inventories will vary from match to match. It’s worth getting familiar with what they have though. Some offer new options like being able to Tip the Bus Driver, heal, and call in Mass Supply Drops. A few even have exotic weapons.
You can refer to the map above for a general overview of where to find these numbered NPCs. There’s a Collections list at the end of this post as well.
1. Abstrakt – The iconic street artist can be found at the north end of Retail Row behind the large building. Abstrakt offers two Quests and sells the Marksman Six Shooter exotic revolver along with the option to buy a Prop Disguise.
2. Jonesy? – This NPC appears to be bugged at the moment and is not in the game. A similar issue happened in Season 5. This character will be updated once it functions as intended.
3. Guggimon – This slick rabbit who’s name sounds like a rapper can be found at Lockie’s Lighthouse. This character will attack you upon sight and needs to be defeated before a friendly version of it respawns. Guggimon offers two Quests and sells the Night Hawk Exotic pistol along with the option to Tip the Bus driver.
4. Sunny – This alien enthusiast usually appears at the pier on Believer Beach. She walks around and might be in the town sometimes. Sunny offers one Quest and sells a blue Pump Shotgun along with the option to Tip the Bus Driver.
5. Bunker Jonesy – This hermit appears at Lumber Lodge now. Bunker Jonesy offers two Quests and sells the Activate Rift redeploy perk. This makes visiting him a worthwhile stop if you need to leave that part of the map in a hurry.
6. Bushranger – This odd, yet friendly woodland creature hangs out near the river between Risky Reels and Boney Burb. Bushranger offers two Quests and sells coconuts (shield consumables) and the Prop Disguise perk.
7. Dreamflower – This hippie is a far out in the middle of nowhere, though Flopper Pond probably rings a bell. It’s located northeast of Holly Hedges. Dreamflower offers two Quests and sells blue shields, a Patch Up instant heal perk that works like an on-the-spot Medkit, and the option to Tip the Busdriver.
8. Joey – This alie- er, mercenary resides at the west side of Dirty Docks not too far from the roadway. Joey (if that is its real name) offers two Quests and sells a blue Assault Rifle (sometimes a purple variant) along with a Prop Disguise perk.
9. Hayseed – This farmer seemingly replaced Farmer Steel. As disappointing as this is, the new guy can be found walking around at Steel Farm. Like he owns the place. Yeesh. Hayseed offers two Quests and sells Patch Up along with the Prop Disguise perk.
10. Marigold – Midas’ sister can be found at Lazy Lake at the modern house to the southeast. She walks around the entire building. Marigold offers two Quests and sells the Nuts and Bolts crafting material for side-grading. You can also pay her to call in a mass supply drop.
11. Maven – This reporter hangs out at the IO base that’s east of Craggy Cliffs, also north of Apple Orchard. Maven offers two Quests and sells a blue Pistol along with the Shadow Tracker exotic pistol. You can also pay her to reveal the next storm circle.
12. Rick Sanchez – The iconic scientist from Rick and Morty hangs out at Defiant Dish, the IO base on the hill east of Weeping Woods. Look on the top floor of the main building. Rick Sanchez offers one Quest and sells Nuts and Bolts, bandages, and the Activate Rift option.
13. Riot – This punk waits near the west side of the yellow bridge that is between Misty Meadows and Catty Corner. You’ll need to defeat him before the friendly version spawns. Riot offers two Quests and sells the Storm Scout Sniper along with a Mass Supply Drop order.
14. Rook – This agent resides at the Dockside Dish IO base. It’s by the highland lake between Retail Row and Corny Complex, or southwest of Dirty Docks. Rook offers two Quests and sells the blue Bolt Sniper, slurp fish, and the Mass Supply Drop order.
15. Special Forces – While the name is a bit generic, this combat expert can be found at the entrance to the underground military base east of Caddy Corner. Special Forces offers two Quests and sells a blue SMG. You can Hire this character or Challenge him for a Purple Tactical SMG.
16. Swamp Stalker – This professional wrangler of Flopper fish can be found in a hut south of Slurpy Swamp, just east of the IO base. Swampy Stalker offers two Quests and sells Small Fries (green health consumable), Nuts and Bolts, and wood building materials.
17. Doctor Slone – This IO boss lurks in an underground base at Corny Complex. She’s hostile, but you can acquire a Mythic Pulse Rifle from her.
For more info on Season 7 changes, Quests, mechanics, and more, check out our guides and features hub.