We’re leaving the Winter season in Forza Horizon 5 and entering Spring. This is also expected to be the last period for Series 1 – Welcome to Mexico. Here’s our Forza Horizon 5 guide to help you with the objectives and rewards for Festival Playlist Spring – Hot Season. You might even get the RAESR TS ’19.
Note: For more information, check out our Forza Horizon 5 guides and features hub.
Forza Horizon 5 Festival Playlist guide: Spring – Hot Season
The Festival Playlist Spring – Hot Season in Forza Horizon 5 isn’t the one that players initially took part in prior to the game’s release. Instead, it’s the weekly period that will run from December 2 to December 9. Here are the top rewards:
- RAESR TS ’19 (2019 RAESR Tachyon Speed) – 24 points.
- Toyota Trueno – 44 points.
Forzathon Weekly Challenge: New Benchmark
- Chapter 1 – Own and drive the 2019 Ferrari 488 Pista. If you haven’t obtained this yet via Wheelspins, then you can purchase it in the Autoshow for 320,000 credits.
- Chapter 2 – Earn five Ultimate Speed Skills. Just drive along the highway for this objective.
- Chapter 3 – Win three Road Racing events.
- Chapter 4 – Earn three Daredevil Skills. When you see a bunch of cars along a highway or street, drive fast and pass while very close to them. Avoid crashing or bumping into them to earn Daredevil Skills.
- Completing all four chapters nets you five playlist points and 80 Forzathon points (FP).
Daily Challenges – Completing each one nets you 1 playlist point and 10 FP.
- Purchase three Car Mastery perks
- Earn three Clean Racing skills in a Cross Country Race – Drive for a certain period without bumping into any cars, walls, or obstacles to get this tally done.
- Earn three stars from any Speed Trap – If you’ve already got the Koenigsegg Jesko, then you’ve got nothing to worry about.
- Drive above 150mph for 15 seconds in any car – Do this along the main highway.
- Drive a total of 10 miles in Road Racing events.
- Earn 3 stars in any Drift Zone.
- Beat round 3 of a Horizon Arcade event – The only problem here is trying to find players. There were a few times when I’d see several players milling around, but very few would join the Horizon Arcade. Try to bring a car that’s great for drifting as there’s a good chance you’ll have drifting challenges lined up.
Challenges Part 1
|Challenge Task||Car Restriction||Playlist Points Earned||Other Rewards|
|Complete any Horizon Arcade event||N/A||3||N/A|
|The Trial – Rite of Passage
Defeat a team of unbeatable Drivatars.
|Classic Sports Cars (100-800)||10||#24 Ferrari P4|
|Playground Games||Retro Hot Hatch (100-800)||3||Ford Fiesta ’81|
|Speed Trap: Avenida – 244.6kph||Nissan (S1 900)||2||Wheelspin|
|Danger Sign: Los Jardines – 300m||GT Cars (S1 900)||2||Wheelspin|
|Speed Zone: Orilla Del Rio – 164.2kph||Modern Rally (A 800)||2||Wheelspin|
|Seasonal Championship: Drop It Like It’s Hot||Retro Supercars (S1 900)||5||Super Wheelspin|
|Seasonal Championship: High Noon||Retro Saloons (100-700)||5||Jaguar F-Type|
|Seasonal Championship: Holidays Are Comin’||Trucks (100-800)||5||Jingle Bells car horn|
|Complete a Horizon Tour activity||N/A||3||N/A|
Note: For the High Noon challenge in Forza Horizon 5‘s Festival Playlist Spring – Hot Season, I chose the 2003 BMW M5. There’s a Rally/Offroad tune from player Tyo Lyehga that worked well enough. The most important factor you want to remember is that every car is slow, and you should be aggressive when attacking corners. I slammed into AI vehicles at an angle whenever they turned corners, allowing me to pull ahead and keep the lead throughout the race.
Challenges Part 2
|Challenge Task||Playlist Points Earned||Other Rewards|
|Treasure Hunter – Earn 10 stars from PR Stunts (i.e., Danger Sign, Speed Zone, Speed Trap, and Drift Zone).
After this, a treasure chest will be marked on your map. Drive to it to claim your reward.
|Any Mustang||3||50,000 credits|
|Photo Challenge – Photograph a van or utility vehicle anywhere in Guanajuato (seen in the image below).
Activate Photo Mode, then click on the corresponding button for a promo shot.
|Van or utility vehicle||2||“Special Delivery!” Forza Link|
|Horizon Open – Do five Ultimate Drift skills in Horizon Open Drifting.
Go to the Online panel -> Horizon Open -> Drifting. You just need to do five Ultimate Drift skills. You don’t need to win the whole thing.
|Class A vehicles||2||25,000 credits|
|The Eliminator – Finish in 30th place or better.||N/A||2||La Cucaracha car horn|
Monthly Rivals – Horizon Mexico Circuit
Just post a clean lap to finish this task. Your opponent will likely be one that avoided completing a lap, which means you can do this at your leisure.