Playground Games takes the over-the-top spectacle that is the Horizon Festival to the land of Mexico in Forza Horizon 5. Filled to the brim with content, Forza Horizon 5 is the most technically impressive and largest entry in the Forza Horizon series to date.
With seven Festival sites to build out, nearly 600 cars to collect and upgrade, and a truckload of events to experience along with built-in toolsets for user-generated courses and events, makes this arguably the most fleshed-out open-world racer of all time.
Forza Horizon 5: Guides and Features Hub
- Official review — “Forza Horizon 5 bursts with zest and character at every turn, and each of its axels and pistons feels well greased and purposeful. Like a purring engine, you can tell that this was made with pure attention to detail. The extra year of development time that it’s gotten compared to past entries shows spectacularly, through and through.”
- Forza Horizon 5 starts the adventure in the best way possible — “Horizon 5‘s Mexico is pretty big; the biggest map in the series. So, what better way to get players acquainted than giving them a dynamic tour? Sure, all that could be done with some pictures and a look at the map, but instead you get taken on a journey in the most bombastic way possible. Or rather, in typical Horizon fashion.”
- Forza Horizon 5 captures Mexico and Spanish culture spectacularly — How well authentic is Playground’s design of virtual Mexico? A.K shares his thoughts on the matter as he compares the look and feel of Horizon 5‘s world compared to his time living in the real Latin America.
- Forza Horizon 5’s PC optimization blew me away — A.K discusses how smooth his gameplay experience has been with the launch edition of Forza Horizon 5, especially when compared to past Forza releases.
- How did the Forza Horizon series get so big? — Forza Horizon 5 had one of the most successful launches in Xbox history, solidifying its standing power as a major IP. But, why is it so big? A.K shares his findings.
- Tips and tricks for beginners — There’s a lot of new players that have joined and continue to join the Horizon 5 universe. If this is your first Forza rodeo, here are some suggestions to keep in mind.
- All 14 Barn Find locations — There are a lot of legendary cars stashed away throughout Horizon 5‘s huge map. Here are the locations and descriptions of them all.
- Hot tips for photo mode — Learn how to frame and experiment with the game’s photo mode.
- Baja Expedition: All optional accolades — Find all the accolades in the western part of the Forza Horizon 5 map.
- Jungle Expedition: All optional accolades — Head south on the map to find these hidden items.
- Tulum Expedition: All optional accolades — Drive to the eastern jungles for more hidden goodies.
- Which Horizon Adventure zone to prioritize first — There are a total of five Horizon Adventure zones in the game. Where should you start?
- How to get a free Koenigsegg Jesko legendary car — This fan-favorite vehicle has returned to Forza Horizon 5. Here’s how to get it.
- How to gain unlimited skill points with Barrel Rolls — Do a barrel roll! And get all the skill points you need.
- Horizon Festival Playlist tasks and rewards — We break down the different objectives you need to complete the Playlist, and we share what you earn.
- How to reach the Hall of Fame — Reaching the Hall of Fame isn’t easy, but here are some tips.
- Best ways to climb the volcano — Want to take a trip up the La Gran Caldera? Here’s where you should start the journey.
- Accessing the “drift cam“ — Spice up the cockpit viewpoint with the very useful hidden “drift cam” feature.
- Strategies for “The Eliminator” mode — Dozens of cars, one giant map, and one winner. This is how to succeed in Horizon’s style of battle royale.
- The importance of Skill Points and Car Mastery — This guide will teach you how to make use of the Skill Points that you rack up while driving to fill out your Car Mastery chart.
- Working with Car Tuning — Car tunes will help you succeed in different races and events. Here’s why it’s so important and how to make use of this great system.