The 2012 Gamescom Awards have been unveiled, and its Bethesda’s Dishonored that walks away with the honour of being able to call itself the best game at the show.
As well as taking the Best of Gamescom gong, Dishonored was also named Best Console Game in both PS3 and Xbox 360 categories.
Rayman Legends also performed well, taking home the Best Console Game (Wii) and Best Family Game awards.
The winners below are selected by a 20-strong team of experts choosen by Gamescom event organised Koelnmesse.
List of winners follows:
- Best of Gamescom – Dishonored (Bethesda)
- Best Console Game PS3 – Dishonored (Bethesda)
- Best Console Game Xbox 360 – Dishonored (Bethesda)
- Best Console Game Wii – Rayman Legends
- Best Family Game – Rayman Legends (Ubisoft)
- Best Hardware including Peripheral – Wonderbook: Book of Spells (Sony)
- Best Mobile Game – LittleBigPlanet Vita (Sony)
- Best Online Multiplayer Game – Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Best PC Game – SimCity (EA)
- Best Social/Casual/Online Game – Warface (Crytek/ Trion Worlds)