The Adventurer’s Trials event in Genshin Impact is a fairly chill way to spend a few hours in-game. You’ll control specific characters and do relatively straightforward tasks using their abilities. Here’s our Genshin Impact Adventurer’s Trials event guide to help you complete all the objectives.
Note: For more information about the game, check out our Genshin Impact guides and features hub.
Genshin Impact Adventurer’s Trials event guide
Genshin Impact‘s Adventurer’s Trials event has four sequential segments, followed by a Fortuitous Trial. Each segment has around three challenges that you need to do. Thankfully, the 10-minute timer is generous, so you shouldn’t run into too many issues.
Sequential Trial 1
- Superfast Hat Trick (Klee and Yanfei) – Use their attacks or elemental skill to push balls and score goals. Moving obstacles will also appear to block the nets.
- Smash ‘n’ Bash (Razor) – Use Razor’s attacks to break the explosive rocks.
- Shieldbreaker (Kazuha) – Kazuha’s elemental skill funnels in mobs, and creates a Swirl reaction from surrounding elements. Since you’re up against shielded mages, their own elements will shred their defenses.
Sequential Trial 2
- Boulder Run (Yelan) – Activate Yelan’s elemental skill to run faster, while also collecting coins.
- Verdant Tsunami (Sayu) – Press and hold Sayu’s elemental skill to hit a Cryo slime. This will infuse her with the Cryo element, allowing her freeze the bodies of water and gather more coins.
- Thunderlit Battlefield (Nahida and Keqing) – The goal here is to use Quicken, Aggravate, and Spread reactions to kill enemies. Pop Nahida’s skill to mark/link the mobs with Dendro, then use Keqing’s Electro abilities to proc reactions.
Sequential Trial 3
- Hammering Blow (Xiao) – Pop Xiao’s elemental burst and jump around to collect coins and crack open the plates. Shortly thereafter, additional coins will appear in mid air. Use the boosted jump and air dash to reach the higher platforms.
- Smash ‘n’ Bash (Noelle) – Similar to the Razor challenge, you’ll just smack around the blocks until they’re destroyed.
- Fast and Furious (Yoimiya) – You’ll need to defeat enemies by spamming Yoimiya’s normal attacks and generating shockwaves. The more you do in quick succession, the stronger the damage of the triggered shockwave.
Sequential Trial 4
- A Close Home Run (Beidou) – Several balls will fly straight to your location. You’re only allowed to use Beidou’s skill to hit them.
- Superfast Hat Trick (Jean) – This is similar to the challenge where you controlled Klee and Yanfei. The key difference is that you’ll hold Jean’s elemental skill to pull enemies closer, before letting go and pushing them away.
- Verdant Tsunami (Ayaka) – Compared to Sayu, Ayaka only needs to sprint around to traverse bodies of water.
The Fortuitous Trial section in Genshin Impact‘s Adventurer’s Trials event has three random tasks. In some cases, you might redo the same stuff from earlier. However, it’s possible that you’d get a similar objective, but you’ll control a different character (i.e., Fast and Furious with Ayato instead of Yoimiya). Likewise, take note that you’ll have to do this series three times if you want to obtain all the rewards.
Rewards and co-op
Genshin Impact‘s Adventurer’s Trials event runs from November 4 to November 21, so make sure you complete the tasks while you’re able to. The rewards include gold, primogems, and talent booklets, and weapon materials.
Lastly, don’t forget that you can do these activities with other players via co-op matchmaking. While the runs are fairly straightforward and easy, seeing multiple clones of the same character, as well as people lobbing balls everywhere, can help alleviate the tedium.