Chasm Delvers is a main quest in Genshin Impact. It’s the arc that takes you down the depths of a new zone that’s filled with dangers. Here’s our Genshin Impact guide to help you complete Chasm Spelunkers and Zhiqiong’s Commissions.
Note: For more information about the game, check out our Genshin Impact guides and features hub.
Genshin Impact Chasm Delvers guide – Chasm Spelunkers and Zhiqiong’s Commissions
To get started with Chasm Delvers in Genshin Impact, make sure you’ve already unlocked The Chasm’s Maw. You can do this by destroying the Bedrock Keys topside. In any case, we’ll tackle several steps and sections, so you can refer to the guide series below for the parts that you need help with:
- Chasm Spelunkers and Zhiqiong’s Commissions
- Lumenstone Adjuvant gadget: Upgrades, rewards, and usage
- The Mountainator Cannon
- Activating the Stony Halls Mechanism
- The Dark Fog and the Two Bells
- Purifying the Large Crystal
- The Ruin Serpent and Runic Fang