Once you’re done with the main quest in Mona’s domain in Genshin Impact, you’ll also be able to complete the narrative arc for version 2.8. This requires you to head back to the northwestern island where you initially discovered the strange Fatui machine. Here’s our Genshin Impact Crystalline Cores puzzle guide to help you get all the items described by Persikov.
Note: For more information about the game, check out our Genshin Impact guides and features hub.
Genshin Impact Crystalline Cores puzzle guide
The group will accost Persikov when they see him near the machine. This will cause him to divulge the locations of the Crystalline Cores in Genshin Impact.
When you look at the hand-drawn map, you’ll notice some odd symbols:
- Dots – The device has to be rotated to the right.
- Dashes – The device has to be rotated to the left.
- Tents, towers, and the like – These objects refer to landmarks that show which device is closer.
With that information in mind, let’s go ahead and go to those locations.
We’ve marked them down accordingly on the map:
Crystalline Core puzzle #1
- Northern device – Right, left, left.
- Southern device – Left, left, right.
Crystalline Core puzzle #2
- Device near the triangular tent – Right, left.
- Device near the low tent – Right, left, right.
- Device near the tower – Left, left, right.
Crystalline Core puzzle #3
- Device near the shipwreck – Right, left, right.
- Device near the log – Left, left, right.
Once you’ve picked up all three Crystalline Cores in Genshin Impact, go back to the Fatui machine.
After inserting these, a short cutscene will play, showing that the Fatui seemed to have regained their senses.
Return to the initial island in the Golden Apple Archipelago. The group seems to have had a fun time. Everyone plans on cooking a meal while the Traveler talks to Venti.
Suddenly, the mysterious voice that contacted you the first day speaks to the Traveler once more. It looks like you’ll meet this Dendro character soon (likely when we reach Sumeru).