Dehya was introduced to Genshin Impact in version 3.5. A dependable bodyguard and a fierce warrior on the battlefield, Dehya brings a bevy of defensive and offensive tools to help you take down your enemies. Dehya can deal some good damage with her abilities, which scale off of both her base Attack and Max HP stats. As a result, Dehya’s best Artifacts will serve to amplify those aspects of her kit. Here’s our Genshin Impact Dehya best Artifacts guide to help you chase off the competition.
Related: Genshin Impact: Dehya best weapons guide.
Genshin Impact: Dehya best artifacts guide
Tenacity of the Millelith
- 2-piece bonus: HP +20%
- 4-piece bonus: When an Elemental Skill hits an opponent, the ATK of all nearby party members is increased by 20% and their Shield Strength is increased by 30% for 3s. This effect can be triggered once every 0.5s. This effect can still be triggered even when the character who is using this artifact set is not on the field.
This Artifact set is Dehya’s current best-in-slot Artifact set, benefiting her in a number of different ways. The buff to Dehya’s max HP here helps increase her damage overall, and it gives Dehya another supportive edge by providing buffs to her teammates.
Crimson Witch of Flames
- 2-piece bonus: Pyro DMG Bonus +15%
- 4-piece bonus: Increases Overloaded and Burning, and Burgeon DMG by 40%. Increases Vaporize and Melt DMG by 15%. Using Elemental Skill increases the 2-Piece Set Bonus by 50% of its starting value for 10s. Max 3 stacks.
The Crimson Witch of Flames is another solid selection for Dehya, as it boosts her Pyro DMG and increases her damage when paired with other units that cause Elemental Reactions. The 4-piece bonus of this set is less important than the 2-piece bonus, so a solid alternative is to use the 2-piece Tenacity of the Millelith set with a 2-piece Crimson Witch of Flames set.
- 2-piece bonus: Pyro RES increased by 40%.
- 4-piece bonus: Increases DMG against opponents affected by Pyro by 35%.
The Lavawalker set is another decent set for Dehya and is recommended for Dehya teams consisting of mostly Pyro units. The Lavawalker increases Dehya’s damage by 35%, and as you’ll always be inflicting enemies with the Pyro element, you should always have this damage boost in place and on the ready. This is mostly a backup Artifact set, and you should only go for this set if you have good substats on this set.