When we first arrived in the Golden Apple Archipelago, we could only acquire a handful of Echoing Conches. Now, as new islands emerge from the bottom of the ocean, we’ve got more locations to explore. Here’s our Genshin Impact guide to help you with Act II of the Midsummer Island Adventure event, Echoing Tales, and the new Echoing Conch locations for Barbara’s swimsuit.
Note: For more information about the game, check out our Genshin Impact guides and features hub. You may also take a look at our main guide for the Midsummer Island Adventure/Golden Apple Archipelago and our version 1.6 overview.
Genshin Impact: Echoing Tales (Act II) – New Echoing Conch locations for Barbara’s swimsuit
You can refer to the pages below for the Echoing Conch locations that you need help with:
- Central Island (Maguu Kenki) and Puddling Isle: Stoic Bloom, Homeland, and Pro-Exit Persuasion
- Minacious Isle: Inverted Ruins, Nowhere to Run, and The Outside World
- Broken Isle: Tidewatch Sentries and High-Tide Warning
- Twinning Isle: Moon and Wind, Clan of Song, and Wisdom of the Ancients
- Twinning Isle (south): Incoming Tide, Two Paths Through the Lonely Forest, and Five Mountains Hide the Little Village
- Twinning Isle (west): Sudden Attack and Duty Calls
- Fog-covered Islet: Sail and Escape
- Whirlpool/Full Speed Challenge Spot: A Father’s Thoughts and Mysterious Savior
- Other locations: The Trapped, Professional Attempt, Stone and Phantom, and Fog and Exit
Note: To be clear, these are the only Echoing Conches that I’ve discovered so far (28/32). These are more than enough to unlock Barbara’s swimsuit. Perhaps it’s also possible that new locations will be revealed in the coming days. Anyway, I’ll continue updating this guide, so stay tuned.