Rewards: Fading Star’s Essence and the event shop
After finishing a Fallen Star activity, you can spend 40 Original Resin to pick up the rewards.
Every Fallen Star activity completion nets you 200 Adventure EXP, 40 Companionship EXP, and 44 Fading Star’s Essence. This is a huge amount that you don’t want to pass up.
The reason for this is fairly simple once you check the Unreconciled Stars event shop:
- Rare/blue talent level-up materials cost four Fading Star’s Essence; you can purchase up to a dozen of each.
- Meanwhile, legendary/purple talent level-up materials cost 12 Fading Star’s Essence; you can purchase up to four of each.
- You can also get the 5-star Crown of Sagehood talent level-up material for 110 Fading Star’s Essence.
- Lastly, up to 100 mystic enhancement ores can be obtained. Each one costs just a single piece of Fading Star’s Essence.
I’ve only done a handful of Fallen Star runs and, as far as I can tell, there seems to be no limit to how many you can complete. You’re only limited by the amount of Original Resin you have and whether you want to replenish it via Fragile Resin or primogems.
How to get Fischl
Before I forget, here are the steps to finally obtain your free Fischl in Genshin Impact:
- Complete the Star of Destiny quest (basically the one we discussed earlier).
- Finish the Meteorite Salvage activity/challenge from the event panel 14 times.
- Finish the Fallen Star activity/challenge seven times.
With all these done, you’ll get your free Fischl (or her constellation). Overall, you’re looking at some very worthwhile farming to get Fischl and other stuff that can further boost your characters in Genshin Impact.
The entire Unreconciled Stars event runs until November 30. You’ve got plenty of time to amass the resources you need and complete the steps to get Fischl. Regarding your resources like Fading Star’s Might and Fading Star’s Essence, remember to spend everything you’ve acquired by December 6.