Lantern Rite is the flagship event in Genshin Impact‘s version 1.3/”All That Glitters” update. There are several activities to do such as Lantern Rite Tales, the Xiao Market, the Theater Mechanicus, and more. Here’s our mega guide to help you out.
Note: For more information about the game, check out our Genshin Impact guides and features hub.
Genshin Impact: Everything you need to know about the Lantern Rite event
Genshin Impact‘s Lantern Rite event coincides with the Lunar New Year/Chinese New Year. As such, you’ll see Liyue Harbor decorated in time for the festivities. Anyway, I’ve divided this guide into multiple parts due to all the stuff you can do. You can refer to the pages below for the parts that you need help with:
- Starting quests: Alatus Chapter I and Lantern Rite Part I
- Xiao Market rewards
- Theater Mechanicus: Tower defense, Xiao Lanterns, and Veneficus Sigils
- Theater Mechanicus: Peace Talisman rewards
- Theater Mechanicus: Armory tower upgrades
- Lantern Rite Tales I and Festive Fever: “We’ve Only Just Begun”
- Festive Fever: “Guests Flock From Afar”
- Lantern Rite Tales II
Note 1: Please be reminded that many activities that are part of Genshin Impact‘s Lantern Rite event are available now. However, others are unlocked either by date (i.e., February 14 onwards) or by reaching new “Festive Fever” stages. Make sure to bookmark this page since we’ll continue to update this guide in the coming days.
Note 2: The Lantern Rite event and its multiple stages run from February 10 to February 28.