The Lost Riches event is now live in Genshin Impact. In it, you’ll be searching for clues and gathering iron coins all while following a Treasure-Seeking Seelie. Here’s our guide to help you out.
Note: For more information, check out our Genshin Impact guides and features hub.
Genshin Impact: Following the Treasure-Seeking Seelie and completing the Lost Riches event
To start Genshin Impact‘s Lost Riches event, simply head to the Stone Gate area and speak with a character named Ulman. If you don’t get the prompt, you might need to reach Adventure Rank 20 and complete the prologue first.
If you meet these requirements, talk to Ulman and he’ll ask you to look for iron coins while assisted by a Treasure-Seeking Seelie. Just open the gadgets tab of your inventory to equip this companion.
Anyway, you can refer to the pages below for the parts that you need help with:
- Day 1: Falcon Coast and Lingju Pass
- Rewards and future plans
- Day 2 update: Starfell Lake, Guili Plains co-op challenge, and the Brightcrown Canyon special treasure
- Day 3 update: Cuijue Slope and Windrise co-op challenge
- Day 4 update: Mingyun Village, Stormterror’s Lair co-op challenge, and the Yaoguang Shoal special treasure
- Day 5 update: Nantianmen and Cape Oath co-op challenge
- Day 6 update: Dawn Winery and Tianqiu Valley co-op challenge
- Day 7 update: Guyun Stone Forest and Mt. Aozang co-op challenge
Note: I’ll update this guide in succeeding days once additional Lost Riches locations become available. Likewise, do remember that Genshin Impact‘s Lost Riches event runs from January 8 to January 18.