The Lost Riches event is back in Genshin Impact. In its previous iteration, you had to help Ulman find Iron Coins using your Treasure-Seeking Seelie gadget. We’ll follow the same concepts here, but the are some additional requirements: you need to be Adventure Rank 30 or higher, and you must progress further in Act I of the Inazuma Archon Quest (past the “Escape from Ritou” stage). Here’s our Genshin Impact Inazuma (version 2.0) Lost Riches event guide to help you with the Treasure-Seeking Seelie, the Mini-Seelie rewards, the locations of Iron Coins, and the Special Treasure clues that you can obtain.
Genshin Impact: Inazuma Lost Riches 2.0 event – The Treasure-Seeking Seelie, Iron Coins, and Special Treasure clues
If you meet the requirements mentioned above, simply open the Lost Riches event panel so you can see the marker for Ulman. He’s at the coast near the Araumi fast travel point. Talk to him there and he’ll unlock the event proper. You should be able to open the panel once more to see the locations. In any case, you can refer to the pages below for the parts that you need help with:
- Day 1: Chinju Forest and Nazuchi Beach – Event basics and tips
- Mini-Seelie gadgets and other rewards
- Special Treasure #1 – Finding the map clues and completing the floor puzzle
- Day 2: Araumi, Fort Fujitou, and Unlockable Challenge #1
- Day 3: Jinren Island, Kujou Encampment, and Special Treasure #2
- Day 4: North of Tatarasuna, Takashi’s house, and Unlockable Challenge #2
- Day 5, 6, and 7: The last few locations and Unlockable Challenge #3
Note 1: Ulman will unlock two additional locations every daily reset. By the end of the week, you’ll have a total of 14 locations. We’ll continue updating this guide series accordingly.
Note 2: The Lost Riches event in Genshin Impact runs from August 6 to August 16. However, the event shop will remain open until August 20.