Bokuso Arts are upgrades for the Bokuso Box gadget in Genshin Impact. These will buff your entire party while you’re doing the Three Realms Gateway Offering event in Enkanomiya, and as long as you have the gadget equipped. Here’s our Genshin Impact Bokuso Arts guide to help you obtain these perks by opening Luxurious Chests and collecting Light Realm Cores.
Note: For more information about the game, check out our Genshin Impact guides and features hub.
Genshin Impact Bokuso Arts guide – Luxurious Chests and Light Realm Cores
There are six Bokuso Arts in Genshin Impact, which means six Light Realm Cores from Luxurious Chests. Before we discuss where we can find all of them, let’s talk about the perks. These can be unlocked in any order, though I do have some suggestions based on experience and character roster.
- Blessing of the Tortoise – +30% DEF and +20% HP. Generally useless, as you likely won’t need it as much. Save it for last.
- Ward of Obscurity – +25% burst damage. This is fairly useful for extra DPS.
- Boon of the Whalehunter – +30% normal/charged/plunging attack damage for those using swords, claymores, and polearms. This is fairly useful only if you’re using characters that often use regular attacks (main DPS), as opposed to those with supporting roles.
- Blessing of the Runebow – +15% normal attacks speed for those using bows and catalysts. This would be great if you like using someone like Ningguang or Yoimiya. It’s inherently useless for the Ganyu mains out there.
- Grace of Conductivity – +100% Electro-charged, Superconduct, Overloaded, and Electro Swirl damage. This is quite decent since you’ll trigger elemental reactions anyway.
- Marathon Guerrilla – This is by far the most useful among the Bokuso Arts in Genshin Impact. Consider how Enkanomiya has a lot of cliffs, ruins, and chasms, and you’ll know that there’d be loads of running, climbing, and gliding.
In any case, we’ll discuss the locations of the Luxurious Chests so we can start grabbing those Light Realm Cores. You can refer to the pages below for the parts that you need help with:
- The Narrows (northwest) – Electro Totems and Seelie Barrier
- Evernight Temple (northeast) – Caged Ruin Grader and Seelie Barrier
- Serpent’s Heart (south) – Seelie Barrier
- Sidequest: Bunkoku Enigma – Completing this entire sidequest leads to the final Luxurious Chest.