Mona is a 5-star character in Genshin Impact. She’s a classic character, being one of the original 5-star characters in the game and a trusty resident of the Standard Banner crew. Mona is a powerful astrologist, and is able to interpret the stars to help her in battle. Mona is notable for her ability to increase team damage with her Omen buff, and is a popular character when showcasing high-damage nukes. Mona has a lot of tricks up her sleeve, so follow this Genshin Impact Mona best Artifacts guide to help you read the stars.
Genshin Impact: Mona best Artifacts guide
Emblem of Severed Fate
- 2-piece bonus: Energy Recharge +20%
- 4-piece bonus: Increases Elemental Burst DMG by 25% of Energy Recharge. A maximum of 75% bonus DMG can be obtained in this way.
The Emblem of Severed Fate set is Mona’s strongest set, as it empowers her Elemental Burst damage. Additionally, the extra Energy Recharge helps ensure that Mona can keep her Elemental Burst up at crucial moments. This bonus in damage will also stack with her Ascension 4 passive, which increases her Hydro DMG relative to her Energy Recharge. Use the Emblem of Severed Fate if you want to keep Mona’s nuking potential high.
Heart of Depth
- 2-piece bonus: Hydro DMG bonus +15%
- 4-piece bonus: After using an Elemental Skill, increases Normal Attack and Charged Attack DMG by 30% for 15s.
The Heart of Depth set helps boost Mona’s Hydro DMG by 15%, making this a potentially attractive option. Mona, however, is best utilized with her Elemental Burst and Elemental Skill, making the 4-piece bonus on this set not worth it as you likely will not be using Normal Attacks or Charged Attacks with Mona. If you decide to farm for some Heart of Depth Artifacts for Mona, it’s recommended to use a 2-piece Heart of Depth combined with another 2-piece set instead.
- 2-piece bonus: Increase Elemental Mastery by 80.
- 4-piece bonus: Charged Attack DMG by 35% if the character uses a Catalyst or Bow.
This is a decent 2-piece set to utilize if you are using Mona outside of a Freeze team, such as a Vaporize team. The increase in Elemental Mastery will help her deal extra damage with elemental reactions. However, the 4-piece set is not useful for Mona. Like with the Heart of Depth set, pair the Wanderer’s Troupe set with another 2-piece set instead, in order to not waste potential damage.
- 2-piece bonus: Elemental Burst DMG +20%.
- 4-piece bonus: Using an Elemental Burst increases all party members’ ATK by 20% for 12s. This effect cannot stack.
The Noblesse Oblige is one of Mona’s strongest support sets, as it introduces a direct buff to her Elemental Burst DMG and allows her allies to deal more damage with an ATK buff. If you are using a support Mona, use this set if you already have enough Energy Recharge to keep Mona’s Elemental Burst uptime high.