As a Dendro character, Nahida has a couple of viable options if you want to build her right. Just pray to the RNG gods that you obtain the perfect rolls. Here’s our Genshin Impact Nahida best artifacts to help you choose between Deepwood Memories or Gilded Dreams.
Genshin Impact Nahida best artifacts guide – Deepwood Memories or Gilded Dreams
The best artifact set for Nahida in Genshin Impact tends to be Deepwood Memories. However, Gilded Dreams is a close contender. Both are obtained in Sumeru’s Spire of Solitary Enlightenment domain.
- 2-piece – +15% Dendro damage.
- 4-piece – Decreases the opponent’s Dendro resistance by 30% for eight seconds after they’re hit by an elemental skill or burst; can be triggered even if the equipping character is not on the field.
- 2-piece – +80 elemental mastery.
- 4-piece – For eight seconds after triggering an elemental reaction, the character wearing this set will gain buffs depending on the party composition:
- +14% ATK for every teammate with a similar element.
- +50 elemental mastery for every teammate with a different element.
Note: You can also go with a combination of the two (for the 2-piece bonus), or Wanderer’s Troupe in place of Gilded Dreams, assuming it’s got better sub-stats.
Why those options?
You’ll want to have the 4-piece Deepwood Memories set on Nahida due to the Dendro resistance shred (which will work even if she’s a sub-DPS/off-field DPS). It’s a very straightforward option, so you won’t need to worry about anything else.
However, if you do have a support character who’s not integral, then they can equip Deepwood instead. This allows Nahida to use Gilded Dreams, which is better for EM stacking and, of course, more DPS.
Stat priorities: EM stacking vs. crit
There are a couple of ways to go about this: EM/EM/EM or EM/Dendro bonus/crit. Here are some additional tidbits:
- EM stacking – Consider Nahida’s Compassion Illuminated passive. Since it grants 25% of the EM of the character with the highest stat value, then Nahida only needs 800 EM to reach the 1,000 EM breakpoint. This can be obtained through a combination of artifacts, weapons, or effects from other characters. Furthermore, Nahida’s Awakening Elucidated passive grants bonus damage and crit rate for every point past 200 EM, too.
- Crit – The maximum bonus crit rate you can receive from Awakening Elucidated is 24%. Assuming you’ve got enough EM, then having around 45-50% base crit rate is enough (you’ll receive that bonus to increase it anyway). Take note of your crit damage from that point onward.
- Lastly, your sub-stats are still important. Perfectly-rolled artifacts would tend to have crit rate, crit damage, and EM, though that’s not always guaranteed.