Orobashi’s Legacy Part II puzzle: Serpent’s Head
This one takes place in Serpent’s Head which is a bit south of your current location. It’s between the Maguu Kenki and Momiji-Dyed Court domains.
Once you interact with the ward, you’ll find out that the two components are further away from each other.
For the first component, follow the trail until you see a hole. Before jumping down, get the Electrograna buff from the Thunder Bough plant.
Go down and head inside the Thunder Barrier. Smack it, then activate the switch. This will drain the water level.
Follow the Seelie through the passageway. You’ll fight several slimes and Ruin Sentinels.
At the end of this area, you’ll find a Thunder Bough, Electro totem, and the first component. You can grapple to reach the nearby exit.
Next, let’s talk about the second component and the actual puzzle for Orobashi’s Legacy Part II. You’ll find the pillars in the lake just south of your position.
Here’s the gist (assuming that you start the sequence while facing the generator and the pillars):
- Generator – Targets the closest pillar to your left (1).
- Pillar 1 – Fires across to the highest pillar on the right (2).
- Pillar 2 – Shoots across to the back left pillar that’s on a higher ledge (3).
- Pillar 3 – Shoots straight down to the one near it (4).
- Pillar 4 – Shoots the lowest pillar still on the left side (5).
- Pillar 5 – Fires across to hit the lowest pillar on the right side (6).
- Pillar 6 – Targets the barrier.
If you followed the sequence correctly, hit the generator to break the barrier. Collect the second component and go back to the ward. Insert both to finish this task.
All right, let’s go to the next part of our Genshin Impact Orobashi’s Legacy guide.