Lisa is one of the first characters to join you in Genshin Impact. This librarian of the Knights of Favonius was once a promising member of the Akademiya before making her way to Mondstadt. Now, she returns to Sumeru, and you’ll have a chance to obtain one of her attires. Here’s our Genshin Impact Second Blooming event guide to help you acquire Lisa’s alternate outfit, A Sobriquet Under Shade.
Note: For more information about the game, check out our Genshin Impact guides and features hub.
Genshin Impact Second Blooming guide – How to get Lisa’s alternate outfit (A Sobriquet Under Shade)
To start the Second Blooming event in Genshin Impact for Lisa’s alternate outfit, you’ll want to open the event panel and select the prerequisite quest. This will mark the objectives on the map. The steps are fairly straightforward, as you’ll just talk to the fella handling your Sumeru Reputation, followed by a visit to a cafe. There, you’ll encounter Lisa, who’s already wearing her Akademiya uniform. After that, you’ll head to Mawtiyima Forest, where a new domain has popped up.
The Domain of Buried Roots has multiple challenges that get unlocked every daily reset. There are also unique modifiers for every challenge, mostly those that benefit your team and debuff hostiles (i.e., a mark that decreases physical and elemental resistances while triggering a shockwave, and an AoE field that deals damage while reducing defense). Moreover, there’s a multiplier that allows you to increase the difficulty to improve your score.
In any case, you’ll want to select a squad that can tackle three rounds of battles. Here’s the gist:
- A select few characters are available as trial options, on top of the ones that are already part of your roster.
- Pay attention to the circles that are linked. It means that a character you select for that column will also be part of the successive rounds/squads. Moreover, they’ll gain a damage increase and extra elemental energy. Meanwhile, characters that aren’t linked will only be part of a single round/fight.
- Lastly, you can choose up to two passive buffs for each squad. These include bonus elemental damage, reaction damage, crit rate, ATK%, and so on.
The goal of the Second Blooming event is to take out all enemies as fast as possible. Ideally, you’ll want to pick the normal or hard difficulty mode to increase your score’s modifier. As for Lisa’s Sobriquet Under Shade alternate outfit in Genshin Impact, there are a couple of requirements:
- Reach a score total of 10,000 points – Assuming you’ve already managed to go beyond 10,000 points in a single activity, you can rest on your laurels if need be.
- Complete all challenges – However, because there are five challenges that still need to be unlocked, you’d need to check back every daily reset so you can complete all of them.
Apart from the above, you’ll also receive other rewards like weapon ascension materials, mora, and ores. You can receive all materials as long as you obtain at least 8,000 points in each challenge. Lastly, don’t forget that the Second Blooming event in Genshin Impact runs from January 31 to February 13 only, so try to finish these tasks within the alloted timeframe.
Genshin Impact is available via its official website. For more information, check out our guides and features hub.