[The beta is live now — take a key!]
We’re hosting a giveaway for a ton of beta keys for Morphies Law. Come take one!
Hey, now this is more like it! I dig things that are out there, and I think Morphies Law definitely fits that bill. After all, who doesn’t love weird morphing Dia de los Muertos skeletons? If you don’t, you’ve come to the wrong place.
We’ve got a bunch of keys to give away for the Morphies Law PC beta. Take one, and give it a spin!
The basic idea is simple: You’re a skeleton robot thing, and you have to shoot the other skeleton robot things. Sounds easy, right? Only in Morphies Law, the more you shoot your opponent, the more deformed they become. Headshots serve only to shrink their heads while growing yours to the size of a small Volkswagon. Shoot ’em in the leg, and baby they’ve got a a twig while you’ve got an appendage that’d make Barry Bonds jealous. The game self-balances to make skilled players easier to hit, while shrinking noobs like me down to size to make them a harder target. Super weird!
Read some game features:
- Morphing robots: the Morphies have 8 body parts that grow and shrink individually, the size of each body part has a direct effect on your actions.
- Plugins for your body: each body part has an unique Plugin that gives the player a powerful ability. Unlock new Plugins to create new strategies.
- Make your own weapons: you can unlock weapon parts and combine them at will to make the perfect weapon for you!
- Unique game modes: mass-based game modes with different goals but with one thing in common: size always matters more than kills!
- Maps with unique features: every map has an unique mass-related feature that’ll make it different from the rest!
- Customize your Morphie: make your Morphie truly unique! Personalize your Morphie with a variety of stock and custom options!
- Crossplay: full cross-platform compatibility with owners of Morphies Law on Nintendo Switch.
Take A Key
So, the game has a closed beta going on this Saturday, June 15 from 12 to 4 pm EST (Google it for your local time). We’ve got keys to get you in. All you have to do is grab one from the widget below! You’ll be sent instructions on how to redeem once you’ve nabbed one.