We’ve got a giveaway going so you can try out Disintegration in its special closed beta!
Hey, remember when Disintegration was revealed and everyone wanted to play it because it looked really cool? Well, now you can do just that! They’re running a closed beta period for the next couple of days, so take a key so you can check out the new game from the co-creator of Halo!
We’ll keep this one short and sweet:
Disintegration, the upcoming sci-fi, first-person shooter developed by V1 Interactive, includes a riveting single player campaign and multiplayer featuring three distinct game modes. Disintegration will be available in calendar year 2020, during Take-Two’s fiscal year 2021 (April 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021) digitally for PlayStation4, across the Xbox One family of devices, including Xbox One X, and PC for $49.99 USD. For more information, subscribe on YouTube, follow on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook, and visit www.disintegrationgame.com.
Closed Beta Details
- The Disintegration Closed Technical Beta runs on January 28 (8am PT – 11:59pm PT) and January 29 (8am PT – 11:59pm PT).
- During this window players will have access to two of the three frenetic multiplayer game modes that will be available in the full game at launch. These modes are Retrieval and Control.
- Retrieval – players compete in two intense rounds in which one team attempts to deliver a payload which can only be carried by their ground crew while the other team defends.
- Control – two teams vie for domination over various capture points. Players must ensure their ground crew are alive and within the zone as this is the only way to accrue score to win the match.
- Players will be able to play with seven of the final game’s unique crews in the beta, such as the damage-boosting Tech Noir or the nuke-launching Warhedz. The purpose of the betas is to ensure stability and collect feedback ahead of when the game launches later this year.
How To Play
As stated up above, this closed beta only runs for two days, so grab a key from the applicable widget below before it’s too late!
We’ve got 1,000 PC keys to give away — once they’re gone, they’re gone!
Disintegration is gearing up for a release sometime in the next year, so why not try it out a little early?