This new GTA V trailer from Rockstar can give you all the eff pea essess – as long as you’re happy with 60 of them, anyway. It’s about a minute long, which isn’t much time at all, but still long enough to think “hmm, yes, that looks quite smooth.”
There’s not a great deal more to add, really. 60fps should be one of the benefits of going with GTA V on PC (assuming you have a decent enough machine and the port is reasonable,) as are resolutions of 1080p and above. Rockstar released a few 4k resolution screenshots the other day if you fancy having a look at those.
Other PC benefits are said to include denser traffic, more wildlife, an improved foliage system, plus enhanced damage and weather effects.
Here’s the sort of PC Rockstar is recommending people play GTA V on.
- OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1.
- Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHz (8 CPUs).
- Memory: 8 GB RAM.
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD 7870 2GB.
- Hard Drive: 65 GB available space.
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible.
And here’s that 60fps trailer. GTA V, after many delays, should be coming to the PC on 14 April.