ArenaNet’s Guild Wars 2 Super Adventure Box has proved very popular with fans in the past and it’s back for 1 April.
Now called the Super Adventure Box Festival, players can join the 8-Bit jumping puzzle action in the two retro-styled worlds. Super Adventure Box’s Asuran inventor Moto is also dishing out super weapon skins and guild hall decorations for featured rewards.
A new feature this year is the ability for Heart of Thorns players to create their own Super Adventure 8-bit jumping puzzles in their guild halls.
The event will run for two weeks instead of the usual 24 hours and will return as an annual event in the future.
Guild Wars 2 Super Adventure Festival Details
- Super Adventure Box has returned with the Super Adventure Festival!
- Play World 01 and World 02 on Normal, Infantile, or Tribulation Modes.
- Play through World 02 in record time, utilizing brand-new shortcuts.
- Seek out new hidden furniture shops and collect Fancy Furniture Coins to purchase decorations for your guild hall.
- Speak with Moto in Rata Sum and browse his reward items.
- If you own the Infinite Continue Coin, speak with Moto to receive your free Super Bee Dog Mail Carrier.
- The Infinite Continue Coin will now grant 99 lives when used in Super Adventure Box.
- Moto has created a set of orange Super weapon skins.
- Complete Moto’s Course Work daily achievements for extra baubles, and earn an orange Super weapon skin.
- Festivities are scheduled to end April 19.