Company adds five original PSOne Japanese imports to North American digital portfolio
GungHo Online Entertainment America (GOEA), a multiplatform publisher for the online gaming community, today released five classic Japanese market PlayStation titles on the PlayStation Network Import section. Each title can be purchased online now for $5.99.
With a focus on bringing additional imports to the PSN, GOEA’s digital portfolio features a diverse mix of titles, ranging from timeless role-playing games (RPGs) to casual quick-play titles and simulators – all available in their original and unaltered form.
The five Japanese classic imports include:
- Sarara’s Little Shop – In this immersive and interactive RPG, players must take control of their item shop and help outfit adventurers to safely traverse treacherous dungeons and snap some fantastic loot. Each player’s experience may vary based on the decisions they make.
- Dragon Beat Legend of Pinball – Featuring old-school pinball fun, this classic features two unique modes – a “simple” mode that replicates standard pinball experience, while the other takes players on a steel ball adventure to defeat a dragon and save the lovely princess.
- Heroine Dream 2 – Oozing with ’90s style and charm, this idol-simulation series tasks players to carefully manage the up-and-coming “heroine,” helping her burst onto the scene with style. With each decision affecting the game’s ending, players must properly balance their “heroines” confidence, athleticism and stress in order to rise to the top. In addition, the original Heroine Dream will release Tuesday, June 3 on the PSN.
- NEO PLANET – Fly through space in this challenging simulator! To terraform a whole new planet to become the second earth, NEO PLANET, players must carefully balance each planet’s ecosystem, all while developing it for potential colonization.
- Tokyo 23-Ku Seifuku Wars – In a war-stricken, uniform-banned and post-apocalyptic Tokyo, our hero has been sucked into conflict – her brother is missing and she must uncover the truth. To do so, players must prepare the ultimate squad of student soldiers to send into large-scale combat against their rivals. Featuring rock-paper-scissors type battle gameplay, based on the elemental attributes of each school uniform, the game places heavy emphasis on event scenes and simulation elements.