Hitman GO released on the PC earlier this year in February. It released on Steam as Hitman GO: Definitive Edition for $7.99, often getting some sort of price relief in the form of various sales.
Today, Square Enix announced that the game would also be making its way to the VR via Samsung Gear VR and Oculus Rift. The title, Hitman GO: VR Edition, will be available for $7.99 and $9.99 respectively. The game will release May 11, 2016.
Here are some of the features specific to the VR release of the game:
- Completely reimagined, fully immersive experience
- Oculus Rift offers a 90 FPS game experience with seamless head tracking
- 91 levels, including classic hits from the notorious Paris Opera from Hitman: Blood Money and St. Petersburg Stakeout from Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
- Agent 47’s tools of the trade: Distractions, disguises, hiding spots, sniper rifles and even the iconic Silverballers
- Challenging puzzles that put your assassination skills to the test
- Beautiful scale model-style visuals
- Different enemy types with unique and deadly behaviours
- Experience this award-winning game in a completely new way
Will you pick up the turn-based title on Oculus VR?
A console gamer gone rogue. Collector of retro games, pun and dad joke enthusiast. My spotify playlists are out of control. Rocket League anyone?Twitter: enthusiast_greg