HITMAN’s final episode for Season One comes out today.
In this final Episode, Agent 47 heads over to Japan to the secluded GAMA private hospital and resort. Agent 47 is after two targets, assuming he doesn’t get distracted by a spa treatment or sauna. Actually, they could make for some interesting deaths.
PC players are also getting some updates to the game which include fixes and multi-GPU support:
– Fixed an issue that could cause framerate drops during cinematics
– Fixed an issue that caused graphic hitches on the World of Tomorrow briefing when using DX11.
– Fixed an issue that was causing lighting issues when launching a location for the first time, when using specific configurations with GTX 1080 cards.
– Fixed an issue that was causing a crash when running in 4k with supersampling.
– Other minor fixes to stability and performance.
– Added support for DirectX12 Multi GPU and exclusive fullscreen.
Multi GPU can be enabled in the Hitman Launcher (it is disabled by default).
Please note the below:
1) Currently only dual GPU configurations are supported
2) Expect highest scaling in 1440p / 2160p
3) Steam overlay is automatically disabled when using Multi GPU due to an incompatibility
4) If you experience instability, especially when toggling windowed and fullscreen mode, then disable services that provide in-game capture, such as Raptr, plays.tv, etc.
AMD specific notes:
1) Always use newest AMD drivers: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download
2) AMD CrossFire must be enabled in Radeon Settings
3) Frame Pacing should be enabled in Radeon Settings for smoother framerates
4) Note that the AMD CrossFire Logo is not shown in DirectX 12 even if multiple GPUs are used
NVIDIA specific notes:
1) Always use newest NVIDA drivers: http://www.geforce.com/drivers
2) SLI must be enabled in NVIDIA Control Panel
3) Frame Pacing should be enabled automatically by the driver when using exclusive fullscreen
4) Note that SLI Visual Indicator is not shown in DirectX 12 even if multiple GPUs are used
Here’s your obligatory trailer.