Hogwarts Legacy has several Animal Symbol Door Puzzles. One of these happens to be in the Charms Classroom, an area that you’ll go to during your first day as a student. Here’s our Hogwarts Legacy Charms Classroom Door Puzzle guide to help you solve this particular brain teaser.
Note: For more information, check out our Hogwarts Legacy guides and features hub.
Hogwarts Legacy Charms Classroom Door Puzzle guide
To solve the Charms Classroom Door Puzzle in Hogwarts Legacy, you’ll want to make your way to the area via the Floo Flames fast travel point (Astronomy Wing tab). The puzzle itself is right beside the Floo Flames and you can’t miss it (as seen on the featured image of this guide).
To solve it, you’ll want to remember these clues:
- Similar to other puzzles of this type, each animal symbol corresponds to a number from zero to nine, going from the bottom-left of the arch to the bottom-right.
- Interact with the puzzle by pressing the “F” key to see the equation. There are two sets that require unknown symbols (i.e., “?” for the top equation and “??” for the bottom equation).
- You’ll notice a number in the center of each equation. This represents the sum of the numbers and/or symbols around it.
Given the above, we can solve the Charms Classroom Door Puzzle in Hogwarts Legacy by doing the following:
- Top equation (“?”) requires the Elephant (2) -> 3 + 0 + Elephant (2) = 5. The circular plate that you roll is next to the puzzle itself.
- Bottom equation (“??”) requires the Cthulhu (7) -> 4 + Unicorn (1) + Cthulhu (7) = 12. The plate is to the right of the puzzle next to a couple of students that are reading their parchments.
For your efforts, you’ll receive the Cabinets (Collections) and a rare-quality gear piece. Don’t forget to check out all the other Hogwarts Legacy Animal Symbol Door Puzzles to obtain nifty rewards.
Hogwarts Legacy is available via Steam.