S2 Games has released its latest patch for the closed beta of Heroes of Newerth, containing a lot of big updates and the Legion’s new Strength hero, Pandamonium.
“The last of a race of warrior-monks sworn to a chaste existence in the misty Sang-Lamountains. Pandamonium has left his bamboo groves for the battlefield. He moves with a grace that belies his great stature and strikes with fury surprising in one with such an apparently gentle nature. And though te is a creature of few words, the Beasts put great stock in his wisdom.”
His abilities are as follows:
* Deals Physical damage equal to one attack with +15/30/45/60% base damage to targets infront of self. Self and targets are pushed forward 100 units. Each use of this ability consumes 1 charge. 1 charge is restored every 4 seconds. Maximum of 1,2,3,4 charges.
* Throws target unit behind Pandamonium. Upon landing, applies Flicked to target for 6 seconds.
* Flicked: -6 armor and reduces movement speed by 20/30/40/50% initially, recovering to full speed over the duration.
– Cannon Ball
* Throws Pandamonium toward target location over 0.95 seconds. Upon landing, damages enemies in a 400 radius for 75/125/175/225 Physical damage. Enemy units in a 200 radius are stunned for .75/1.25/1.75/2.25 seconds. Stuns Pandamonium for 1.5 seonds if no enemies are stunned.
– Face Smash
* Channeling. Applies Face Smash to target for the duration of the channel. Deals one attack every second over the duration, for a total of 4 attacks. Each attack deals +33/66/100% base damage.
The other big news was Magebanes transformation. His magic armour passive was merged with his flash and he gained a new aura that makes casting around him dangerous. for more info on this exciting game.